Atul has been recognised on a number of occasions for his achievements in business and for his work within local communities.
- Society Pride of India Honours (2019) for Business Leader of the Year
- Honorary Doctorate (2019) The University of Bolton.
- Bharat Gaurav Award (2019) for Distinguished Services to the Nation & Outstanding Individual Achievements.
- West London Business Awards (2018) The Community Investment Award was received by Appt Corporation t/a McDonalds.
- Honorary Doctorate (2018) The University of West London
- Leader of the decade, The Women Economic Forum (2017) The award received by Atul Pathak was under the category of Iconic Leaders Creating a Better World for All, celebrating those who contribute considerably to their community as well as other charity initiatives.
- Franchise of the Year, West London Business Awards (2017) Appt Corporation was awarded Franchise of the Year at the West London Business Awards 2017 recognising the positive impact it has made on both its staff members and its customers.
- Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (2015) Atul was awarded the Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (OBE) for his Service to Entrepreneurship in the Queen’s Birthday Honours List in 2015.
- Global Punjabi Society Award (2015) Winner of the Global Punjabi Society Award acknowledging Atul’s significant contribution to the community.
- Pride of Punjab Award (2013) Recognition by the Punjabi Society for Great Britain for bringing honour to their community and country.
- London Borough of Ealing Pride in the Community Awards (2013) For work over a decade in the local communities that are served by Appt Corporation-run McDonald’s Restaurants.
- Swami Vivekanand 150th Birthday Anniversary Award (2013) Recognition by the Metropolitan Police Hindu Association and the Hindu Academy for his contribution as a successful Hindu businessman in the UK.
- British Airways’ Community Champion Award (2012) Recognising individuals for their outstanding contribution to their local community.
- Business of the Year Award, Asian Lite Business Awards (2012) Honours Asian Businessmen and women from across the UK who have excelled in their respective fields, especially those in professional, cultural and charity sectors.
- Franchisee of the Year Award, English Asian Business Awards (2012) This award recognises an individual who has successfully expanded a franchise.
- Pravasi Award, Non-Resident Indian Institute (2012) This honour is given to 20 people of Indian origin living in India and abroad, for their outstanding achievements in their chosen field of activities, and for their contribution to the socio-economic development of India and the country of their adoption.